In February 2016 Greenspark commissioned a solar ground mounted system (system size: 80 kWp), which included an Energy Management System, to a company in floriculture in Timau, Kenya. This system has been equipped with European made Fronius and SunRise solar modules….
Most recent postings
- Mt Elgon Farm installs the first 48 kWp, working towards grid-independence.
- Selecta expands solar system from 48 kWp to 180 kWp
- Fronius Tauro – the powerful inverter for industry and agri-businesses
- Florensis becomes even greener
- Fontana Timau upscale to 180 kW
- Fontana Mau Narok 60 kWp
- A different perspective on quality installation