About Greenspark (K) Ltd
Greenspark is an engineering company specialised in solar applications for the commercial sector, large scale farming and industry.
Over the years, Greenspark has gained extensive experience in EPC projects:
- supply and installation of grid connected solar installations;
- operations and maintenance service contracts;
- energy management installations.
Track record projects
- 505 kWp Tatu City, Nairobi;
- 220 kWp Bilashaka, Naivasha;
- 1 MWp for four Fontana rose farms, Nakuru and Meru County;
- 48 kWp Selecta, Juja;
- 48 kWp Maridadi, Naivasha;
- 140 kWp Kisima Farms, Timau;
- 85 kWp Wilson Business Park, Nairobi;
- 72 kWp Florensis, Naivasha;
- 24 kWp Viking House, Nairobi;
- 24 kWp Rapid Kate Services, Nairobi;
- and others.
Professional background Greenspark
Greenspark BV was established in Netherlands in 2009 and is operational in Kenya since 2010. Greenspark (K) LTD has been established in 2014.
Greenspark is accredited with the highest certification Service Partner Plus from Fronius, allowing us to perform maintenance and repairs under warranty.
We have a long term supply agreement with JASolar, number two worldwide supplier of high quality cells and solar modules.